Sunday, April 15, 2007

Break Time

Some of you may recall I've mentioned that I'm currently in school working on my master's, while working full time and while continuing to scour the countryside for great wines. Unfortunately, blogging has suffered lately, as a result of the heavy load, and it's about to get worse.


For the next several weeks, I'll be finishing up my research and then writing a term paper, so I'll be taking a break from the blog. I will return in early May at the conclusion of my semester.

Can't wait to get over this immediate hurdle, believe me. And, I'm especially excited because by the end of May, the wife and I will be off on a winetasting trip through the Finger Lakes Region of New York and the Niagara peninsula. So, we'll have lots of good things to blog about in the near future. Sorry about the short-term absence, however.

Happy winetrails!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcus said...

Try to make time for WBW #33 in May -- it'll be hosted by me and I'd love to you participate.

Announcing it very soon...

12:15 PM  
Blogger JD said...

Marcus, I'm going to try. And, since I see it's the 16th, looks pretty good. If it was the first week I couldn't have done it. Thanks.

7:21 PM  
Blogger RougeAndBlanc said...

I love barnyard aromas, as can be found in many CDPs. I have now go to search for this wine and try it.
Thanks for recommendation.

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home